Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here comes the Newbies.

I haven't update this freaking blog in like more than 2 weeks already. I have been busy with homework and school stuff. I never thought that a lot of people want to be a prefect. Their number is doubled then number of us. Does it mean that 1 person have two juniors? I think so. Hmmp, Freshman(s)...
Actually there's no hot girls at all. No offense but not hot, not beautiful or even teeth problem. LOL! What the F! Imagine being with the girl I like for a few days. I've been dreaming of her too.
Nowadays, I'm turning into a star wars fan. It's so amazing. Master Yoda is so freaking cute. The characters that I love most is Darth Maul and Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. I know what you're probably thinking: He supports the bad guy???

No comments:

Post a Comment