Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Glee Fever

Glee is my new mp3! I can listen to their songs all day long. Man! They sounded great. Now I am chasing the episodes like a mad guy. I love GLEE.

Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee!!!!
Quinn Fabray!!! Dianna Agron!!!

She is so sexy and hot!

Too bad that there are rumors saying that she is dating the star of 'I AM NUMBER FOUR', Alex Pettyfer .
A successful British actor.

I don't know if they broke up, but I think they are a cute couple.


Other glee members are also not that bad. I like them too. I also like Chris Colfer. Just in case you don't know who is Chris, he acted as Kurt Hummel in Glee. He is gay and he sings well. I just love him because he is cool and he has a good sense of fashion. Glee is the bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment