Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Went to Jusco again today because my sister and mommy wanted to buy some new shoes from VINCCI. Is it spelled like that 'cause I'm not quite sure how to spell brands that are made for women. LOL.

Today's my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM! Turned 54 this year. Actually, while the two ladies were shopping for shoes, the gentlemen (DAD, BRO and I) were shopping for at the sports department. Dad wanted short pants, brother wanted football gloves and I wanted some sport shirts to exercise. The most ridiculous thing was my dad chose a RM 100 over pants, the best thing is it has 70 percent discount. LOL. It becomes RM30 after the discount. Brother wants football glove because he tried out for the school's football team. I wanted some sport shirts because ..... ( long story), don't wanna blog about it.

Then everyone went to ground floor to assemble. Then, sis wanted my bro to try out this shirt, which is quite nice. He wanted to buy underwear, so I also choose. He chose b.u.m equipment brand. I chose the best of the best! PLAYBOY! Nice actually, but I won't show you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment