Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 28, 2011

Greater Day

Today was the CNY celebration in school. I was the EMCEE for the programme just now. Yesterday we rehearsed, today we rehearsed again. So it's quite tiring. So I summarize for you guys.

It all started off with a LION DANCE(duh!!!). I have to tell you honestly, I was deaf at that time. I know that a lot of the students were too. I was hoping for the LION DANCE to end early or not I am going to cut my ears off. Thank GOD it ended early. Next it was a speech from Pn. Phua. After that, it's time for Pn. Radiah. I am not going to blog much about their speech because it's so boring.

After those boring programmes, the first performance of the day was singing. 3 girls sang the song GREATER DAY 天天好天. Their voices were quite sharp but okay. The next one was a boring dance. Everybody boo after they finish. And Jolynn some more said it's fantastic. Next, 2 girls sang Fireworks by Katy Perry. I also don't like it, they suck! Then, the main event. The prefects sang 3 songs, 惜福,快乐讯号,大日子. We never expected their reaction to be like that. We thought that when we say "Please give them a round of applause!", the students will boo us. But in fact, they kept on cheering! Miracle! Of course they sang well. After that, it was the cutest performance of the day. Tan Yuki and Yip Weng Jiun danced. Tan Yuki danced well. Yip Weng Jiun was the cutest. He dances so cute, he grabbed his crotch too. Everybody in the hall CHEERED!

The bad news is, I have to spend CNY with this ugly hairstyle! Stupid teacher! Stupid Barber! Damn. Of course I won't be showing you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment