Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Club Can't Handle Me

I wanna go camping damn it! Yesterday after we had our duty, we were ordered to stay back in the hall because they wanna brief us about the camp. Okay, I wasn't expecting anything to be so exciting at first. There's this trainer and I have to admit, he's kinda gay(homosexual). He's movement and the way he speaks, *blank*. But that's not the point. When he said that we are going to sleep in a tent, I felt so happy because I am actually going on a real camp. I'm so f***ing happy that the CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.

We also get to go night trekking! Bathe in the river. I don't know should I be happy or not. Because what if someone bathe and another person is bathing too, no more dignity, everything flashed. But getting to bathe in the river is cool. I like this camp. I love this camp. Once he briefed us about the camp, I want to go to the camp right now!!!!

Just finished watching the season finale of THE BACHELORETTE 6. Congrats to the winner, Roberto.

Great Couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment