Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Connaught Garden National School Annual Jogathon

It was Connaught Garden National School Annual Jogathon Day the past Friday. It was superb tiring but fun though. Here are some pictures taken during the event. Source: SMK Taman Connaught Official Facebook Page.

Everyone getting ready. 

Doing some warm-up exercises. It was drizzling at that time. 

After the warm up and the dancing, everybody went to the school gate and get ready.

Ready, Set, GO!

It started drizzling again. In the end it rain quite heavily. Everyone was soaking wet but it was quite fun running in the rain.

I improved quite a lot. I improved by more than half an hour comparing to last year. I also improved by almost 400 people. Thanks to Howard and Biiang Huei. When I was running down the alley, the heavy downpour came. It was no obstacle to me. lol 

After that, we got the prize giving competition. Congratulations to those who got the prizes. Later on, there was a lucky draw for those who donate more than a hundred to the school, I guess?

Getting some numbers.



Congratulations to the lucky winners. 

After the lucky draw, some students came onto the stage to perform. A very good performance indeed by the performers. I got the song stuck in my head all the time. Everyday I'm Shuffling!  I went to Jun Jet's clubhouse with some friends to play badminton. I know it's kinda crazy because after a long run distance of 14 kilometers, I am still exercising. But we had a great time there. Someone even sprinkled their love dust there. lol. After the exhausting badminton activity, we went for a jacuzzi time. So freaking comfortable.  Went home quite early also.

The second day, I literally can't move my body. Once I laughed, my body hurts. Damn! Anyway, holidays is finally here, whatcha gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment