Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

31012011

Went to Leisure Mall with Howard and friends. Howard is starting to change. I mean not by growing up, by turning "LALA". With the big spectacles and the hat. *sigh* Who influenced him????

I watched this movie call "HOMECOMING" by a Malaysian director, actors and Singapore actors.
Seriously, I think that I laughed the loudest in the cinema. Damn funny. I laughed until my stomach aches. Don't wanna blog about the story because I am scared of you people who haven't watch it yet, read it and kill me. So I don't wanna be a spoiler.

After watching the funny movie, the girls head to NEWAY to have a karaoke session. But the guys stick with Leisure mall, including me. For those girls, they went to Neway, but for us guys, we stick with what we know best, playing in arcade. Played a lot of crazy stuff, basketball, racing game, air hockey and some more. Howard was wasting money playing a machine which you have to get this toy or some thing and it will come out. Damn hard. But it's waste of time and money. Then I don't know how I hurt my elbow. After that, went home, bathe and blog. That's all.

CNY is coming in about 2-3 days time. I wish CNY can come faster, but CNY is very dangerous. Nowadays, I've been jogging, exercising because since I've been selected as the Head of the Blue House, I have a big responsibility. I have to participate in running competition. And in CNY, there's a lot of food to eat, drinks to drink, especially soft drinks, is this a test to me? I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment