Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Numb

I'm not talking about the song sung by Linkin Park. I am saying about how my jaw feels. Damn! After the jab, I can't feel anything for the next hour or and a half. I thought that it's going to wear off very soon. It's freaking numb and I can't eat my Popeye's chicken sandwich! ><" It looks damn delicious and I wanna eat it now!

I took the jab because today it's time to pull both of my teeth because the dentist said if I put on braces with it, it will be crowded and I will feel the pain. So I went for the extraction today. Damn! I felt so pain when the dentist poke the needle into my gum! When he pulled it out, I only can feel my lower lip is swollen. I hate injections! If you do, say "Oh yeah, Brother!" lol. I also change the colour of my braces. Two big teeth are not there anymore and I am not used to it.

Tomorrow I have to go to school for the AJKT meeting. I hope that I can get transport. Or not, I may have to stay in school for like until 6 or 7 in the evening only I can go home. Secondary 1 orientation is on 30th December. Oh NO! I can't let them see that I loss 2 of my teeth. It's called BOGEH in Hokkien. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment