Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 10, 2010

Midvalley outing.

Went to Midvalley yesterday with Howard. Was planning on asking the whole gang out but none of them are free. Damn!

I have to say that Howard's car is freaking big. It's so spacious behind. But the smell of the car kind of block my nose a little. We saw a long queue at the ticket counter there. I think a lot of people bought tickets for Rapunzel because the television screen on top is saying that it's selling fast. I watched the Disney movie and I have to say that it's quite good and funny.

We watched Narnia: The voyage of the Dawn Treader. It's better than the previous one because this doesn't involve so many battles.

For Narnia fans who haven't watched it yet, do not read the following paragraph, because this is a spoiler. Viewer discretion is advised.

I can't believe that Reepicheep is not going to be in another movie ( Narnia movie). He is so charming (why did I mentioned it?) but of course not as charming as I am. I like that part where Reepicheep warns Eustace about touching his tail. When I was watching the movie trailer, I thought that the dragon is a DRAGON but it turns out to be Eustace. During that scene I have to pick up something, MY JAW! But he is good dragon though. It seems that the dark island is a place where you nightmare becomes real. If you think of something you are scared of there, and the "thing" that you are scared of will comes to life. Too bad that Lucy and Edmund is not going to be in the next Narnia movie. I miss LUCY!


Georgie Henley is beautiful! And Aslan is SO CUTE!

Midvalley is full of Christmas Decoration. And I am lucky enough to get some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment