Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just another day

Sunday passed, feel so moody right now. Watching the Bachelorette now while blogging. I watched the VGA ( Video Game Awards) yesterday, hosted by one of my favourite actor, Neil Patrick Harris(NPH)
Neil Patrick Harris is the one who acted as Barney in How I Met Your Mother. Nice Comedy.

Congratulate him for winning the Best Performance Male Award. Thanks to the Amazing Spiderman.

What kind of game would you like to play? First person shooting game? RPG game? Sports game? Racing game?

I'm gonna start another day with my juniors who are quite noob. One of them think that he is very good, I don't believe so. I may be a junior last time, but I don't think that I am as stupid as them. I think that I have to be strict now. A week had pass, the situation is still so bad. They just stand there like a wood. Not moving anywhere. Just standing there watching the students talking. I know that some of them are quite good. But remember, SOME OF THEM, not all of them, not most of them.

And another thing is, IT'S JUST A SCAM, A STUPID F***ING SCAM. Why would I fall for that? Damn Me for being stupid!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment