Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Missions Camp 2011

Hi guys! Haven't blog for like a week I guess. I went for a missions camp that was organised by Youth Church. The missions camp was from 21st November - 24th November. This was my first missions camp. The place that we went was in Cameron Highlands. It's quite cold there. Not that cold compare to the years before.

So, I went to church to gather and wait for everyone to come. After everyone arrived, we began the journey to Cameron Highlands. I was very excited because this was my first time going for missions camp as I mentioned earlier. I knew a few of them from CG and church so I was just talking to the people I knew. I'm not that sociable in church. So the road was twisting and turning. I didn't felt that good and most of them also felt dizzy. But luckily we stopped at the waterfall there.

Haha, Japhet, Tim and Adam! Nice pose!

Anand and Johann ^_^

Anand looks like he's scolding someone.

The view from the top.

We stayed at a place which I forgot the name. Sorry, I skipped the first day because there's basically nothing to share. After the first day, we went to the Refugees place, just share everything about God. 

The refugees.

Them worshiping.

A Myanmar refugee baby. Cute?

Anand sharing.

A Myanmar refugee sharing his story about him and a few refugees coming to Malaysia.

After that, we went to another refugee place where is on the hill. We walked up and it was quite steep. I felt so tired!! But it paid off, because the view on top was amazing!!! 

Before walking up, took a group photos of guys. Haha!

We prayed for the people there. Saw me? 

It was superb cold up there. I like the view and the breeze. Now I wish to be up there now! On the third day, we went to a Orang Asli village. I was with the Orang Asli children there.



The Orang Asli Children.

While worshiping, they are so lively!

Just look at them, so cute!

Caroling..

Anand's skit. 

While watching the skit. Look at those innocent faces!

Them colouring.

Peace! (Y)

Taking pictures with them before we left.

Johann with his kids. Haha!

On the last day, we finally have SCONES!!! We went to The Lord's Cafe where is famous for the scones there. 

They took a picture of me while waiting for the scones. CHARMING ME! 

SCONES!!! FINALLY!! They are yummy!

The group photo. My hair looks so messy! 

That's all for the camp. There's actually more of it but I'm too lazy to update it xD *sorry* The photos are from Esther. Please don't blame me for using it! Ya, the missions camp was great, I met a lot of friends from the camp. David, Johann, Adam, Daniel, Jedida, Tim, Roselle and others. Thank God for letting me know these such good friends!

That's all for this post. Thanks for viewing and reading. 









No comments:

Post a Comment