Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHY!?

Was searching for blogskins for almost an hour and I can't find one that suits this blog. Even I found some, I have to make some changes and it's very troublesome. I rather give someone my password and help me to do it.

One of my percubaans is very troublesome, just like the blogskins. Every time I get complain from students saying that he is very rude and he use body contact. He is giving me a headache, he's report still haven't hand in. I really can't 'tahan' this kind of percubaan. I only wish is either he follow other seniors, another one is sack him. I can't believe what did I do to deserve this. Now I just wanna be outstanding in everything which I think is totally impossible.

There's another thing about teacher. She ask some students who don't even wanna be a prefect to join. And some more they are bad students. I don't even wanna let them join this board. I am having a headache right now! Another one is this malay girl. She is same age as us. She join only a few days before school holiday last year. And now she didn't even duty properly. I wanted to sack her a long time ago. She is a pengawas percubaan, which is a loser position than us. She didn't even respect us. Now she only do for 1 month, teacher want to let her wear blue uniform after CNY. Are you kidding me?!!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment