Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

161111

Greetings people. It' the holiday as I mentioned before in the previous post. It haven't been a week yet but I'm bored already. So what do you do during the weekends? I wanna spend this holiday playing but too bad I have to study. My result was so bad during the last exam of the year. I got 173 out of the whole form #wtf. I don't understand why the school have to arrange the rank of student according to the grades, it should be according to the average. #dissapointed 

Don't wanna think about it, it's such a depressing thing. Besides doing house chores and studying, I wanna go out with friends. There may be some transportation problems but hopefully I can go out with friends #fingerscrossed There's a lot of movies coming out soon during the holiday season which I am also looking forward to watch all of them. Going out with friends is just one of my plans, the other one is to get a Wii game! 

JUST DANCE 3

There's a lot of good reviews about this dancing game. I have no idea that there's a song from my favourite television comedy series, How I Met Your Mother and the song is Let's Go To The Mall by Robin Sparkles/Robin Scherbatsky who is portrayed Cobie Smulders. 

So, tell me, what do you during the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment