Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Living in a World of my own

It's the exam season and it's the season that repeats 4 times a year. It's the time when the students suffer! I hate it and I love it.
Hate *Blue* / Love *Red*
Reasons: I have to spend more time with my revision books and study.
              No homeworks and no teachers teaching! Yeah!
So far I just finished my first paper, that is Malay paper. I don't know whether I will get good results or not but at least I tried my best. Now I have to focus on my weaker subjects. Hopefully I can clear up my mind and get some knowledge into my freakishly small brain. Living in a World of my own so no one or nothing will distract me.

By the way, I am so happy because finally, my family has a DSLR! Actually it's my dad's, he bought for himself as a father's day present. I don't know why but I feel so happy. At least I won't feel so envy anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment