Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally, you're over!

*Party Rock is in the house tonight. Everybody Just have a good time*
Exam is finally over. I am so freaking happy and right after the torturing exam period, school holiday comes. Holiday can be boring or fun. At least tomorrow I am going to play badminton with my friend, it can also be count as a training for Friday's jogathon and the friendly badminton competition with my friends. 


Today I also got my name tag. I've been waiting for this almost half a year and I got it. It is very nice. 



Finally, my own prefect name tag! Look so good! I bet the juniors will be jealous! Haha


The tag family has been reunited. Yay!

 Victory over exam!

Yeah! Now that exam is over, I can do whatever I want. Whee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment