Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Shout out to all mothers to-be, already mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers and all sorts of mothers LOL! It's mothers day, how do you celebrate it? I know how my family did, take her out for dinner or for lunch. Daddy took us out to Petaling Street LOL to eat. I know what are you thinking, we did not go to those hot and kinda dirty restaurants and eat okay? We took her somewhere else. The food was great, especially the squid. I love SEAFOOD.

I don't feel like going to church today but thank God I did. Today is by far the best service ever in Youth Church (YC). Juwita Suwito came! I actually don't know who was she at first but after they explain who was she, she was the vocal coach for Malaysian Idol. She has an amazing voice, like her! We rock through out the whole service.


She sang Hosanna, Fireworks, No Boundaries and some songs written by her. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment