Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 6, 2011

Flawless

The prefect course is happening tomorrow and I can't wait! I get to use the Olympus DSLR just like I mentioned in my previous post. I hope everything will go well tomorrow, nothing bad would happen. I think that I won't be bored during the motivational talk that is going on for long hours because I am the photographer, I just take pictures and don't listen to a thing what teacher have to say. I won't be that bad, at least I will listen to some important points and reflect at myself.  Hope it will be FLAWLESS.

I would like to release my anger in this post. I know that I am suppose to like you as a friend, but you made me hate you! I know you guys are dating or something but can you guys don't do it while we are doing something serious! You always go and find him to talk or something. Just like today, you two were typing something to print out for the backdrop. Okay, you can't print it out, fine! You also wanted me to exit the program and you just leave with your so call boyfriend. You want me to finish what you did! I can say that you have no shame at all and you are stupid! I don't want to hate you but remember! YOU MADE ME HATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment