Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Exam!

Exam is just around the corner for me. I hate exams! Exam makes me uncomfortable! All the catch-ups I need to do, all the revision I need to revise and especially all the internet time I cannot use! I wanna get good results but my science, maths and geography are pulling me down. I don't even care about Chinese that much. I don't understand why primary school's Chinese and secondary school's Chinese are so different. Secondary's are way more harder. I was thinking of not taking Chinese for my PMR and SPM, but parents wanted me to take the subject. WTF

Anyways, I cut my hair yesterday. The barber told me that maybe I can try the hairstyle of a TVB celebrity, Bosco Wong. It doens't look much alike.

Maybe this style will work quite well. Hope so. 
YURI <3

No comments:

Post a Comment