Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 7, 2011

070511

Today was the first prefect course. Of course it was exciting but the motivational talk was a little boring. No offence. I get to use a DSLR camera today and it felt good, LOVE IT! Thanks Julien Chen for lending me, appreciate much!

First we started the course with the registration. Next, it's time for ice-breaking, we played 'Blow Wind Blow'. It's quite fun actually. We used half and hour to play this game but it's enough because we have to chase after time. The first talk was hosted by Pn. Liew whose birthday is also tomorrow. Congrats! This particular talk went on for almost 3 hours. Just picture how we went through the whole talk. It's followed by Pn Wang's solving issues for the prefects.

We had our lunch after that. The lunch was okay I guess. The chicken is quite hard and is so spicy! Haha but not that bad. We had another talk from Pn. Helena. It also had some activities inside so it wouldn't be so boring. After that, we have our station games. The station game that I like the most is Taste Paradise. Although I can't play but I enjoyed watching them suffering! Haha! Evil Me!

The prefects Logo. Respect! :)


During the station games, I noticed some of them were not happy, don't know why? I thought that station games were suppose to be happy and fun, if you really have some dissatisfaction, keep it to yourself and don't show it out, now I only know that you are not capable to do that. I can call you Ms. C.M ( Miss Complain Much). If you really think that someone back stab you, just confront, don't tell others! This will spread, before you know it, the whole world already knows what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment