Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 6, 2010

Older is a blessing!

Just came back from Muar yesterday. Went there to celebrate my mother's father(my grandpa)'s birthday. My grandpa grew older but still young, 70. He's consider quite young because he have grandchildren when he was 53 years old. And now my dad is 53, yet the older one is only 18(turning 19 after 22nd) .

You guys can go see the photos here. After the celebration, we went back to grandpa's house. Guess what? I drank half a glass of wine there and I am not even drunk. I think next time I will be the alcohol champion! I just lay on the bed for a few minutes and cousins want to continue playing millionaire with me and sister. I was the banker, my sister is one unlucky player who is going bankrupt. After changing into my shorts to go play the board/bored game, I went to toilet which I was nearly trapped inside it. I believe that each and every one of you have claustrophobia, me either. Trapped inside wasn't a good feeling. But luckily I handle it with patience and I manage to unlock to stupid door.

Second day was also a person's birthday, my cousin brother. Same age as my sister. My family went to visit her aunt in Pagoh. Such a long way! And then we were suppose to go to Muar town for shopping but because of time, we quickly go and buy a cake, caramel chocolate for my cousin.
My cousin and his family buy us( us means a lot of people) a treat, KFC. Oh gosh, I am so full that I only can eat fries. But to be honest, I love McDonald's fries better than KFC's.

When my cousin is suppose to take the candles out, my aunt wanted to "torture" him by pushing the candle deeper. And we forced him to take it out using his mouth. There's one candle which is so deep that when he bit it, my sis and another cousin bro which is the same zodiac as both of them push his head on the cake. Damn funny. I also don't dare to eat the cake anymore. But both birthdays are blessed birthday. They are blessed to live another year, they are blessed to live another day, they are blessed to wake up another time.

I am also happy that I got my new pair of shoes and my new Wii games.


Call of Duty: World at War



Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment