Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 20, 2010

Time flies, heart sunk

I think you guys don't know about this but I went to Cambodia last Wednesday. It's a four days three nights trip. I guess that once you guys hear about Cambodia, your reactions are "What?! Such a boring country and a backward country!" I also thought about that before the trip. And I was not quite happy about the destination.

On the day I took off to Cambodia, I was just bored and not satisfied because I am sitting an Air Asia flight there. I got onto the plane and I felt that is okay, it's not as congested as I thought it would be. It's quite spacious. Luckily I am sitting at a window seat and there's nobody sitting next to me. Once I opened the window, the view from the plane is so good. I can see paddy fields everywhere in Cambodia. I hope that Malaysia will also be agriculture but it is too modern. Went down and I see a SMALL airport. But nice though. From that moment, I felt that this trip is going to be awesome!

Got welcome by our tour guide, Chan. His English is very fluent. I ask him about the other tour guides and he said that every tour guide is taught some particular languages in which tour they will lead. The first thing he asked us when we got on the bus is " When do you all want your 1 hour free massage?" My reaction was shocked. I asked my parents in an exciting and can't-believe-it's-real mood, "There's a 1 hour free massage!?!?!?" Guess what? It's real!

But I don't want to talk about the trip, it's exciting though. I don't wanna leave on the last day, I hope that the trip will last forever. My mother said that every country I went I wouldn't want to leave. I know why is it, it's because time flies pretty fast! I don't want time to past so early, except during school days!

Dad bought mum an Android touch phone (Samsung). Cool. I played with it all the time. Nice phone!
Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment