Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WAS IT TO EASY OR AM I JUST GOOD AT IT?

As you guys know if you seen my latest FACEBOOK status, I finished playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in two days. What the F! I thought that game will be the game that will accompany me through out the whole year end holiday but not!

I really wanna go out with my friends because it's so boring at home other than doing house chores. I hope that they can really confirm that they will be going now because I am seconds away from being bored to death. I hate boredom.

Anyway, I can't believe that the game was so easy! A little spoiler for you guys who haven't play that particular game yet, you have to kill Imran Zhakaev at the end with a handgun. And you are nearly dead. It's so freaking easy because when you're nearly dead, everybody will move slowly and it's easy for you to shoot. A little tips: Shoot Imran Zhakaev first because he is the first one who saw you getting a handgun from Captain Price, so you better take him out while his to guards beside him is shooting down a helicopter. Then later shoot the person on your left, it's better to get a headshot because he won't die easily with a handgun shooting throughout his body. And then later take out the person on your right. It's better if three of them died because of a headshot. Because both of the guards have a machine gun while you have a stupid handgun which needs to reload all the time. You must move very fast. And if you succeed, you win the whole game. And everyone around you that was your partner died except for you.

And that's the end. I wonder what's my next game target???

No comments:

Post a Comment