Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Christmas is coming! I love Christmas very much. You will know it if you're my friend because I will be bragging about Christmas during September. My parents got fed up with this.>.<"

But I don't feel any Christmas spirit this year. It's bad to say that I won't be unwrapping presents and no party. But I understand, everybody is still busy with jobs. But I can't blame them for that, in fact, I don't blame that.

This year's Christmas is not what I expected. My old Christmas tree is thrown away because it was destroyed! Parents' friend said that they wanna give us another tree but there is no sign of "tree-giving conversation" at all. If they give now, it's also no use. My house's balcony is under construction and if we set up the tree now, it would be very dusty.*Sigh*

Christmas is a time of giving, and also a time of celebrating the birth of our LORD and SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST. I hope that you will get what you wanted, if you didn't, don't blame me.

Merry Christmas!!!..... too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment