Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Work Hard and Things will Come Your Way

I just had a not-quite-satisfying lunch @ Tmn Midah. They were out of pork, are you kidding me? I hope for a satisfying pork dish but it seemed that it did not happen, thanks other customers! I think I am getting a little fat again. Instead of keeping fit, I am craving for more pork. Disappointed in myself. There is still time, I guess? I think I am getting a little off topic.

So, I read my friend, Carmen's post about the MTV World Stage that is happening this year(obviously) 24th of July. That is an event that I definitely wanna go but the venue is in Shah Alam. Too bad for me, sad case. Actually the first 2 MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia had some really really famous bands and singers, now I just wanna see them live! But it will never happen. I want to see 30 Seconds to Mars and Neon Trees only, I don't give a damn to Malaysian band Popshuvit and Korean boy band group who looks gay, Beast. Sorry!

The 3rd MTV World Stage that is going to be held in Malaysia. Why does it have to be in i-City?

Maybe I could get the tickets and sell it for a better price? I hope to win the tickets though, where to participate? Okay, it's off topic again, damn it!

After lunch, parents were talking to Ah Pak(uncle in cantonese), Ah Niong( his wife) and Auntie Jen. I was so bored, I asked my sister to lend me her phone to play Angry Birds. Angry Birds is dominating the world now! Back to topic, my sister didn't lend me, sad. Then, I was imagining something. If I got great results in the examinations, I may or may not get a new phone. I think I was asking too much. But never mind, I was thinking that maybe I can save money to buy a phone. So I was asking mummy that if we are going anywhere after lunch, she said no. She asked why, so I told her everything. She said if you get good results in your exam  , she will buy me a new phone. Whoo! And then she said if I go to the first class only buy. WTF, serious? I can't do that, it's just plain hard! But I believe in myself, confidence is in me! LOL. So I was thinking, what kind of phone would I want? So I shortlisted everything. I actually want an iPhone but it's too expensive, my parents can't afford to buy it. So now I have two options:

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8

Blackberry Curve 3G 9300

Which one is better? I wonder? Please comment about this! I need your opinions!



2 comments:

  1. Xperia X8 is cheaper than Blackberry and have many function.. Look at that! :D

    ReplyDelete