Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 9, 2011

TGIF

It was Friday. The auntie who is fetching to school came late today. She said so herself that she will arrive at 11:40 a.m. but yet she came at 12 noon. Damn frustrated with that attitude! Went to school, as always, find my friends and have lunch at the canteen. Nothing unusual. 

Then it's time for meeting. Boring.. Nothing much to say about the meeting. LOL It was raining heavily and some of their bags were quite wet. It's weird because the girls went to take it, including the boys' bags. It's all the way around.  Went for duty as usual and nothing else happened.

Went back to class, it's B.M. I don't quite like the subject but I have to study too. Because I am seating at the back, I can do other homework while teacher is teaching. Don't get me wrong, I still learn stuff. haha Pn. W came in for Chinese lesson. She said that we have to change places every week, it means I have to sit in front for the whole week. I don't wanna sit in front. Everything I do the teacher knows. That's not cool.

Nothing else happened too the whole day. I guess it's a boring Friday? 

Went home and cam whored:

Cam whoring is not only for girls, guys do that too, it's just that they love themselves more than they hate themselves. LOL

Nothing else happened too. Guess that's all.
When Life Gives You A Lemon, Make Lemonade Out Of It.

No comments:

Post a Comment