Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Decisions

I'm so bothered by a thing right now. Should I or should I not? What to do? She's going down in 2 to 3 months already and now I care?

I'm a prefect, as you guys would know it. It's already the end of July, now I am thinking whether I should quit being a prefect. It's very hard to make decisions now because I already set my goal, what I am gonna do, everything that I wanna achieve is in my head and now I just feel like quitting, why? Am I tired? Yes. Am I stressed out? Yes. Am I sick of my results dropping like sh*t? Yes. Am I tired of her leading the whole board? Yes. Am I sick of being in the same batch as her? Hell YES! Those are the question that I kept asking myself why I wanna quit. I am just so damn tired. I just wanna rest now, I wanna be on a holiday so I don't need to think about this everytime.

Why? Why does the teacher sees leadership in her and why I don't? I just don't think that it's a right choice. It may seem that it's my problem but I'm just so confused. And now it's the end of July as I just mentioned up there, she is not gonna be the head prefect anymore in 2 months, she is going to be a normal prefect like others. But now I feel like quitting. WTH! I already stand her for like 7 months already and now I quit? There's something wrong with me! But I'm so tired. But I already set a goal for myself. Which one to choose? So confused! ARGH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment