Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 16, 2011

July... sigh

*sigh* Wow, it seems that almost everyone is not having a good time during July. I can't say that mine is not that good, it's also fun at sometimes. I just hate that people change lately. She had a 360-degree change in her attitude. She's becoming a bitch. I just can't stand her anymore! Miss know it all!

Enough talking about that person. She's not worthy of being a friend of mine anymore, I gave her a chance but she blew it. So that's why I don't care about her anymore, stupid bitch. I think I am quite rough, that won't happen in the next paragraph.

Sigh again. I know what I did was wrong, but this is only my first time, first barang larangan. First time already been spotted by the stupid leader. Confiscate is enough, but yet she and her follower, also consider as a dog went and tell the teacher. I know that I'm wrong already, but do they need to tell teacher? WTF. They want to make my life miserable is it? Crazy dogs!

If she did that to me, I'll just play the game as fair as possible. I want her to die! This is not a death threat! During P.E class she did not went back to class, and she was scolded by the teacher. Haha. The other prefects in the same class got suspended, but she was not. This is not fair at all. I just want her to be suspended from her post forever. If people ask me why I hate her, I would just say she made me hate her. That's why!

Damn angry! GEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment