Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sushi Sunday

Sunday! Yay! Went to church as usual. Came back and eat some pre-lunch. After that, we went to Leisure Mall to have a Sushi Brunch. Sakae Sushi.

I don't know much about sushi, the only thing I know about sushi is it's raw. Kinda raw, okay it's raw. But it's nice though. I just like the simple one, I don't like all those complicated look-alike sushi, simple is better. Went there, got a seat, sat down and order through the computer.

First one that we pick was this dish, don't know what's the name though.

This was delicious. Would call for more but the red coloured dish is RM 5.99. It's not cheap.

Sushi come, sushi go, later in the mouth it goes. ;D

Although this is a complicated looking sushi, but it is so good.

My all time favourite sushi, Tamago Sushi.

Ended my brunch with a Lemon Sobert. Taste really good. I am craving for more now!

Cam-whored. LOL

My hair was waxed. What do you think about it?

So that was my sushi brunch. I hope for more next time. We didn't go there to celebrate anything, we went there because our vouchers are going to be expired. Better use it before it's unavailable! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment