Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wanna grow up? Drink THIS!

A beautiful Sunday!

7 AM waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs...
That particular song is stuck in my head and it's a horrible song. I can't believe that Rebecca Black is called a teenage pop sensation. WTF!

Okay, I do what I do every Sunday. Went to Church in the morning. After church service, Daddy and Mummy have to look after the The Marriage Preparation Course. After don't know how long, only a couple signed up for the course.

Went to Jusco, daddy need to buy car lock. I saw a nice badminton racket, Wilson Hyper Titanium X6 Lime.

It's on a discount. But my parents think that I won't last long in Badminton. I wasn't saying that I am going to join the Badminton club it's just I want to play during free time. Once we got home, mummy pointed to a pot, and said to me: If you want to grow tall and hit puberty faster(lol -.-"), drink this! I saw it and it was like a lot. How am I going to drink that much in a second? But in the end I drank it all. It was Peanut soup. 

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment