Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 22, 2011

Untitled.

My birthday was on a Thursday, and it's a day when I have my tuition lesson at night. Damn it, I can't go out and celebrate! I can wait for another day to celebrate with my family, and guess what day is it? FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
No, I did not went to T.G.I Friday, I just went to a restaurant near Tmn Billion. It cooks delicious western cuisine, I love the restaurant so much!

So during the weekend, my mum wants to go back to her hometown. We followed, I expected she will drive the bigger car but in the end she drove my sister's car back to Muar. The car is so freaking small. *stop complaining*

We ate nothing but veges for dinner. It was a Buddhist association and they are celebrating their 1st anniversary. Don't misunderstood, I am a Christian, I did not know that my grandpa is the deputy chairman of that particular association. But the food was nice, I think...?

Today, the 21st of April, there were whole lot of activities happening. My friends' birthday, Justin Bieber's concert and others.

First, my dear friend Carmen Tan's birthday. She finally turned 14 today. I can't believe that we were born a week apart. Haha, such a coincidence !

2nd, my buddy Jian Le and Danny. I hope that they will be blessed by GOD and they will be happy forever.

Justin Bieber's concert was a huge success, I think...? My friends all left school early just to go to his concert. I think Bieber Fever is every where.  But nevermind.


Today is Good Friday, I am going to leave school early to go to church. I think there are going to be a lot of performance. Looking forward to it!

JUST SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment