Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 11, 2011

Older is a blessing 2.

It's Monday! Everyone hates Mondays, I believe so. It's because we have to get to work or go to school on Monday, it's a boring day. For me, I think I kinda like Monday because I always have P.E (Physical Education) on Monday. I am very active in sports so I love it so freaking much.

Today is also one of my friend's birthday, Fan Eugene. I hope that he will have a blessed birthday and hopefully be mature.LOL In addition, my birthday is also coming up in 4 days. Damn excited. I hope that this week will be perfect, nothing bad will happen. I also pray for my father and his friend who are going overseas tonight. I hope that their flight will be safe and smooth, their trip will be fun and exciting but at the same time, safe and smooth too. GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment