Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Awesome Daddy

6 more days to go, so excited! I can't believe that another year passed by so fast. My birthday is coming up in 6 days! It feels like I'm floating.(metaphor?) Forget it..
Today, I have to go to school because of the replacement class but thank God, we don't need to study. We replaced the replacement class with this 'sukantara' activity. I went late because I woke up late but I don't care. Just blame it on the weather.(LOL) Obviously I was late for the prefect roll call, wait, I didn't even showed up for the roll call. As usual, I went to find my friends and duty while talking.( I seriously need to change this habit)
I don't like track and field, I only like badminton and volleyball so I only participated in the high jump. I can't jump over it and I felt so ashamed.
After the whole activity, 5 of us went to FunOK. When we walked down the bridge, I saw my senior, Lee Chin Yuen. Joked with him by asking him to buy us a treat, a plate of peanuts.(WTF) I did not know that the secondary 5 seniors were at FunOK too but we just sit next to them. My dad came and fetch me. After that he said he want to go to Jusco to buy something for his overseas trip. So I followed and I went to the sports department, my favourite place in the whole wide world. I saw this racket, my father bought it as my upcoming birthday present. THANKS A LOT DADDY! So that brings us to now. Thanks for the passion.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment