Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 2, 2011

If you don't like my attitude.. dial 1-800- EAT SHIT

I am still wondering, hmm? Should I post the Malacca trip? I am feeling quite lazy and there are a lot of photos to upload. What do you think? In case you guys don't know, CSL is having a sales from 2nd April to 10th April. Mobile phones are selling on a cheap price. Well of course because it's local. WTF! I only know that Blueberry is manufactured by CSL. Feeling so "WTF" now..

I also finished my exam the past Wednesday! I wanted to scream 'Merdeka' after I finished the last paper, Mathematics. Maths is confusing, especially Algebraic Expression. I hate it! But thanks to friends, I think that I can finish all the Algebraic questions. ARIGATO

So far, I have no failed subjects. I have 3As 1C and 1D. I am lucky enough not to get fail for my "Kemahiran Hidup''. I got 47% for that subject and I'm glad. I am waiting for another 5 subjects' result! 

To my friends who are going for competition next week, GOOD LUCK! God Will Be With You Always!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment