Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 20, 2011

Should I be happy or disappointed?

So, all the important results were given out within a week, which is last week. I was and still quite disappointed because I didn't reach my goal for average, which is 75%. That is kinda high goal for a failure like me huh? I hope not. At least I did better than my friend, which is my goal to be better than him because I was bad last time, so should I be happy or not happy?

Now, my brother keep bragging about how important he is to the school. The teachers praise him, said he is the only hope for the school to win the Bible Knowledge Quiz. Also said that he will win back the championship. I don't understand, if you are under a lot of pressure, why do you sound so happy when you said it? Is it good to be proud or arrogant? So in your eye, I am a total loser, a failure to you?!

Just a quote for you guys. "Don't remember me as too nice, too handsome or funny, because then you'll be disappointed."


No comments:

Post a Comment