Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's been a long time coming!

Wassup world? I know, the sky! lol I finally knew my placing in class, and I don't know is it a good news or a bad news? I got 33rd in class, at least I've improved 9 places comparing to the previous exam but it's not good enough. You may say that I have high expectations but this is what I should do if I wanna enter into the first class. It's a big mistake falling out from the first class. The teachers there are better comparing to ours and they get the best subject at the best time. Envious! Never mind, at least when I enter morning session, I won't meet some teachers that I hate and I don't wanna point out names.

I have a problem sleeping nowadays with the neighbour's alarm keep ringing. I don't understand why but it rings and it's off, and it repeat the whole thing again and again! I am freaking pissed! Now it's also ringing, why are there so many burglars taking turns to rob the same house from daytime till night time? LOL

Another thing is about my body, I wanna be fit, not like this 3 layers of fat that is bouncing on my stomach! Maybe I should exercise more, play badminton or even go for marathons. I will lose eventually! Haha. I wanna be like Ryan Reynolds, he stars in the latest movie, Green Lantern.


Look at him! He is totally ripped and it's not computer magic, he really workout. One day I will be as handsome, fit and tall as him, but maybe even taller. Haha. Who knows what would the future plans for me?

Sports day is coming soon, can't believe it is gonna be on the 27th and it is so late comparing to the other years when the school has the annual event. I also hope that we can attend the Annual dinner that is hosted by the morning session prefects, but sadly we were and will not be invited. Never mind, I still got next year, it won't be that late. 

And it's time to finish this post and maybe surf the internet for a while and go to bed, so PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment