Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Results

So, erm... how do I start this? Okay, so holiday is over and we have to go back to school. Obviously we are going to know our results. I was worried that I will get poor results. I am not worried because I didn't study, I did. The teacher starts to give out the answer sheets, I was waiting anxiously. I came out and got my B.M paper.
67%! Woah! That was close! I was expecting a C. Thank God for the result. My English paper got A but it's not as high as I expected. The highest in the class is 89%, mine is 86%, isn't it close? Is it? Damn, it let me down! There are still many results that were given out and there are 2 more that will determine my faith.

Another thing is, after the talk, I need to keep fit. I am so fat and short, I should exercise more everyday. I want to have stronger muscles and biceps. I hope it would happen! haha, I have high expectations. Well, the night has come and it's time to peace out. P>O

No comments:

Post a Comment