Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I hope I'm a MUTANT

Just finished watching X-Men: First Class. It's pretty freaking amazing. I love it to the max! I compared this with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, I prefer X-Men because it has more action scene compared to the Pirates. Anyway, this is one of my favourite movies of all time.


All of you may have seen the trailer but the trailer itself is also amazing. Mind blowing.  Here is the trailer:

X-Men: First Class Trailer


Actually this movie is really unexpected. I bet you guys never know that they used to be friends until watching that trailer. I never in my wildest dream that Mystique was a good mutant. I thought she was bad all the while. There is a funny scene, where Charles Xavier aka Professor X and Erik aka Magneto were recruiting. They found Logan aka Wolverine. When Charles was introducing, Logan just say: Go f**k yourself. Everyone in the cinema laughed their ass off. There were some mutant that I never knew. I heard that Edmund said that there will be a part 2 and I am waiting for it. Maybe the mutants that never appeared will die in part 2, we'll never know until it's on screen. Anyway, it's cool. I also finished half of my task. Hopefully it will be accomplished. I know it may be outrageous but the character that I like the most in this movie is Erik aka Magneto. He was controlled by rage and he is still controlled by rage. Of course I don't like that fact that he is on the bad side. I just like him. *weird*


No comments:

Post a Comment