Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

160311

People spreading rumors again. I hate them because it makes people feel that they are in danger. Damn these people. I don't know why they want to spread this kind of rumor, saying that it will rain acid rain. Hey, c'mon! Think properly, Malaysia is far away from Japan. The rain will not harm us, seriously. What benefits will you get by spreading all of this stupid rumors?

It's only the 16th of March and now I keep thinking about my birthday. My birthday is less than a month away. You can see it in my facebook badge up there. Don't know what would I want for my birthday. Damn, there are a lot of stuff that I want!

Blackberry Bold 9000

Canon Digital IXUS 300HS

Canon EOS DSLR




Glee The Music Collection.

These are the things I want, but will never get in a million years. Everything that I wish for will not happen ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment