Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

160311-02

I don't know why but I often blog now. I studied maths and there is a problem, there are some parts that I don't quite understand, maybe I will ask some of my friends in school. Damn! Am I even born to study?

Gotta be honest, I am not good in anything. Parents always say that I am very hard to communicate with. I don't know if it has something to do with teenage rebellion? My attitude is getting worse everyday. I want to do the best in everything but it seems that I am a failure. Maybe I need to see a therapist?

You can say that I am a person who likes to complain, I have no problem with that. Okay, I just saw a blog post by one of my friend. I think I can say that she is a person who has everything but doesn't feel that it is enough. She has a phone and she wants a new phone. She has almost everything. But no offence.

NO PURPOSE, NO LIFE.

I have a lot to complain in life. I always have this feeling that I wasn't meant to be in this world. I don't know what is the purpose for me living in this world. I think that my family, my friends, the world would have a big difference without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment