Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog reputation=== GONE!

It seems that no one is using the Chat box except for the other websites to make their own ads so I removed it. If you guys wanna comment, scroll down to the comment section below but I believe you won't.

Went to Leisure mall just now with whole family except for mother because she is working. Father took a holiday to service the new car. Don't know what to eat so we went to a common fast food restaurant, Mc Donalds. I don't like the taste of it anymore because I've been eating it quite often. EWW><

Then later went to speedy to check out some CDs. I saw GLEE the music volume 1 - 3. I think they haven't got volume 4 - 5. Sad. I want it so badly but the price is so freaking expensive, RM49.60! It's obvious that I can't have it. My father is also a person who saves a lot. I am used to it so it's okay. Gotta cancel GLEE the music collection out of my wishlist. T.T

Went to popular to buy some books. I think you may not know this but I have a passion for photographing. I want to study that if I have the money. I saw this book 'Digital SLR for Dummies'. I wanted to buy the book but it's also too expensive. Guess how much it costs? RM95.90. What happen to the price nowadays. Just one book will cost you almost a hundred bucks!

Justin Bieber is coming to town next month on the 21st. Thank GOD because I don't want it to be on my birthday or not the attention will all go to him. ^^I hate you JUSTIN BIEBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment