Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

150311

People around me are getting a lot of new stuff that they always wanted such as a Canon Eos DSLR, a new phone, a personal laptop for themselves and many more. Actually I am not rich, I am not poor, I think I am somewhere in the middle.

I myself has a lot of things that I want, but I think it's parental guidance so I can't have all of these stuffs. I am feeling a little rough when it comes to this kind of situation, envy fills within me. Like last night, this friend of mine got a new phone, NOKIA X2. I don't have a problem with that but it's very hard to face this kind of situation where I feel like he has everything but I have nothing.

I read another blog today. In her previous blog post, she said that she got a camera, CANON Eos DSLR. I don't know for what reason she got the camera, it's not her birthday and she got an expensive camera. If she did a good job in school in order to get a gift like that, I think I won't get anything in the future, ever.

Went to my friend's house yesterday. His house is very big. And one thing I knew that almost every person I know have their own personal laptop. His brother and sister even have their own desktop or laptop.

ENVY FILLS WITHIN ME.

It's hard for me. I don't know what to do, how to face this kind of situation.

Here are the things that I wanted but will never ever get:
1. A mobile phone
2. A camera of my own
3. A whole collection of GLEE music album.
4. I want everything

No comments:

Post a Comment