Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sunway Fun

Just went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday with a bunch of friends.(prefect friends) I went there early in the morning and no one was waiting in the school. Calling one of my musketeer friend, Biiang and Joon Kang finally came. Since nobody was in the school we went to the mamak restaurant nearby. Guess what? We saw the major reason/person that happens to be my school's afternoon soon-to-retire head prefect with her sister. Went inside and talk, but I think I'd been left out. Finally two of the musketeers came, and the three musketeers finally been united! For your information, the three musketeer is Me, Biiang Huei and Howard.

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!

Howard was writing something for her(Lai Yoon Theme) and her sister(Lai Yoon Cheng). Biiang was putting on wax in his hair, so was I. Then they leave. Joon Kang and us stay there and four of my seniors appear in a sudden. Three of us decided to leave too and go to the playground near school to kill time. But apparently two couples were hanging out there, if you know what I mean and who I mean. So we have to go into school and kill time.(again) Everyone started arriving and conversations start to join in all of a sudden. Then we decided to go to the playground again to waste our time. They are still there so we must well join them with Joon Kang.

I'm Still Single! Damn It!

Then we started our journey to Sunway. As the photographer of the Majlis Perpisahan, I need to take some pictures of our seniors. Too bad my seniors don't appreciate what I did for them. Come on! Just a few snap won't take your life, but your dignity. We played UNO in bus too. I loss during the first round and a lot of people join in during the second round. Luckily I won the second round in first place. Lucky ME!

I am the KING of UNO!

Then we reach Sunway. Enter and went to toilet. Never thought that the toilet is so beautiful.
Nice mirrors.

What the hell is he doing to Steven Gerrard?

They must be having a fun time!
Sweet!!

Too bad I can't go ice skating. Luckily Soh Yongze is not joining the so I am not alone.Hahas. Had Lunch in KFC with him. Later went bowling with friends too. The ball was so heavy that it's hard to hold. Even the lightest there is 6kg but it's also hard. Howard came to my house to have a sleepover. Also discussing about the Games during Majlis Perpisahan . Hard to decide because we don't even know the date and the time. TOO BAD!
We played Wii and PS2 and had fun. So blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment