Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A major comeback

It's been a while since I blog. It's so freaking boring at home and there's nothing much to do, instead of doing chores, there is nothing else to do. I have to come clean. I admit that I was hoping for holidays like this to come faster so we can break-free from all the homeworks that teacher gave us, and also the projects we need to do.

But when the holidays finally came, I feel like I'm living in a house of boredom, practicing boredom, like what Pastor Rose told us. I want this holiday to be fun and interesting like going on a vacation with family or even with friends. I also wanted to go hang out with my friends at the shopping mall or something like that. At least we can still spend time with FRIENDS.

Now I have to watch some of these people who is responsible on renovating the balcony upstairs and the front gate. I can't even have a peaceful time watching movies(from the television), and even going online. But what to do, parents wanted the house to be more beautiful. OH MY GOSH! The drilling sound!!!!!!!!! It's so freaking annoying!

I hope that everyone of you have a great time during the holidays, which I think it's impossible to have a great time. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil, aren't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment