Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Successful Success

It was the Majlis Perlantikan on Monday. It went pretty well. Everyone remember their places. Everybody knows when to come out. It was a success!

SUCCESSFUL SUCCESS!

After the students went back to their classes, we, prefects had an emotional moment. I saw the head- prefect, Lai Yoon Theme started crying. At first I don't know what's the reason and also don't know why that everyone started crying. After that I only know that she and her whole family is going to migrate to Australia. Actually I knew that all along, but I never knew that she would cry until her two big eyes turned red. She is a big influence to the others too. Once she cry, everyone started crying.

T.T

Red eyes just appear in a sudden. WEIRD. Today was another time that a student said that I am rude. Just wanna ask you guys, if you told that person to stay out of that area but he keep repeating a question that is not about the subject, would you be angry? I would and I shouted at them. Now we are having a hard time deciding a time and date for our seniors' Majlis perpisahan. Pn. Puah wouldn't let us have that event because that it is a school day. She also said that if the students are having a time studying in the classroom and we are having our fun time in the hall, it would be unfair to them. But think properly, we also helped the school a lot. Can't we just have a day off and have this event for our seniors'. Plus the teacher also don't teach in class since the last exam had passed. Our senior Lai Yoon Theme also need to leave by next Saturday. Our head are going to explode!

BOOM!

Tomorrow I will be going to Sunway Pyramid to have a Farewell Party for her. I struggled to get a chance to go. Finally I can go by promising my parents that I will practice piano for 4 days per week. Too bad I can't go there for Ice skating! But I will blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment