Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 6, 2010

How am I going to survive next year?

It's the starting of November, and as you know it is going to be a school holidays. How naive I am that last time I used to love holidays, but not for long. Holiday sucks! It's so boring at home and nothing else to do. Actually there's a lot to do but, you know, they're not my kind of stuff to do 'cause it's house chores and practicing piano. Hate those stuff!

Came back from tuition just now and learnt a lot of form 2 stuff. I know some of I but, fractions integer? I don't think I can do that because it's so confusing. All the addition and the subtraction, the multiplication and division, my head is going to be lack of brain juice. Eww. Try my best to survive by singing I will SURVIVE!

By the way, she's gonna leave in a week. I still don't know what to buy for her. I think that I am gonna miss her too since she's leaving and may come back seldom to visit. DAMN! A lot of people also cry due to her quick departure during next Saturday. Why are you leaving so quickly, we aren't even friends yet. I am gonna regret not knowing you or just trying to be friends after you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment