Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 27, 2011

REAL STEEL

So, I left my blog for a week and how many days? I've been lazy to blog these few days although I've been in front of the comp everyday.

So, last Sunday I went to watch Real Steel, which you all know that is stared by Hugh Jackman! Actually I nearly can't make it because no one is there to accompany me. Come on, I am 14 and I need a person to look after me? Okay, off topic!


Luckily Eada was about to watch this movie as well, so I joined her, well not physically.... Stop thinking like that you people! #justkidding The cinema was almost full house but luckily I bought the ticket earlier than all the other late comers! BOOYAH!xD

I am not gonna spill the bits of the movie because I know some of you haven't watch it yet. See, how thoughtful I am? #justkidding2 But I only can summarize this whole thing in 1 word, AWESOME! 

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment