Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 16, 2011

3rd Wave Music Rally

Last night was the 3rd Wave Music Rally. It was awesome!

Event: 3rd Wave Music Rally
Location: FGA KL Main Sanctuary
Date: 15th October 2011
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm.

I got the 4 pm tickets so I planned on reaching there about 2 something. Little did I know, a lot of people were already there! So my brother and I quickly queued up. Luckily we were fast or not we have to queue up all the way from downstairs. It obviously made a great impact to all people.

After standing there for like an hour queuing up, finally it's time to go in. We got the best seats in the whole place. #woots After waiting for another half an hour, finally it's time to worship the Lord. After Star Park started the worship, it's Brian and Pastor Johnny's turn. They wrote great worship songs, props for that.

Brian Joo and Pastor Johnny.

Former U-Kiss member Alexander with Ps Johnny.

After the praise and worship, it's time for Pastor Johnny to share a message. After the wonderful message he shared, it's time for autograph session with Brian and Pastor Johnny, Alexander wasn't included but he sat there shaking hands/ high 5 with the fans. I went up there and Pastor Johnny saw me and shook my hand with a delightful face expression. He said something to me but I can't hear it due to the loudness of the song. #sigh I also shook hands with Alexander and Brian. #woots
I bought the album..

That was awesome, I hope that they will come back to Malaysia again but with more of their crew such as Super Junior's Siwon Choi and Van Ness Wu. I really thank the Great and Almighty God for sending them here, I do hope there will be more non-Christians committing their life to God. Thank You 3RD WAVE!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord. - Colossians 3:23.

No comments:

Post a Comment