Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 3, 2011

Look to HIM

Hey guys! It's PMR week for the secondary 3s. From this post, I would like to wish you guys good luck and also may God bless you in your exams! I know that they would probably read this next week but it's good to wish them before the exam but not after the exam right? *cricket sounds*

I believe that all other secondary forms are also having their exams. It's the final exam of the year! I can't wait for it to be over! But I only sat for 2 papers #wtf. After the PMR holiday, I am gonna sit for a 6 days exam. It was quite early and a short period of exam for this year. Last year we have to sit for the exam for like 2-3 weeks?  Revising like sh*t! I hate maths, you know why? Because I need to calculate. Science is also difficult because of simple machines. I need to calculate too! But all in all, I wish that I can score well for this exam, others too.

On the bright side, I got 2 tickets to the 3rd wave concert #woots!

They are real! 

They asked us to invite a non-christian friend, immediately I think of my best friend but she turned it down :( It's on the 15th of October 2011 and it's during my exam period. But there's nothing wrong with it, I can turn to God at that time and praise Him. This concert is is a Christian Bilingual Event so if you don't understand English that well, they can translate/speak in Mandarin. This concert has 2 sessions, one at 4:00pm-6:00pm and 6:00pm-8:00pm. There are special guests performing, Brian Joo and Alexander from U-KISS. Both of them are from Korea and both of them are Christians too. 

3rd Wave I Will Be There Music Rally
Location: WISMA FGA KL
Time: 4:00pm-6:00pm
Date: 15th October 2011

Hope to invite someone! 

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment