Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 4, 2011

SAVE IT

Hello people! I'm here again to blog! (Duh!) Okay, in this post, it's gonna be about environment. (weird)

As you people (who is living in Malaysia lah) know that the weather here is getting hotter and hotter. I am not used to it although I've been in this country for 14 years now. The weather must have something to do with us, our doings. It's the human activity that causes the temperature to rise unusually fast.

Ever since the industrial evolution began, factories kept burning natural resources such as oil and coal. After burning, it will release a gas called Carbon Dioxide into the air and into the thin layer of atmosphere. Through this, the ozone layer will be damage.

I don't know anything about it, I just watch some documentary on the web so I know all these stuff. To know more about Global Warming, please check out the video below :)

Global Warming 101 - National Geographic.

We only have one earth and it's destructing, because of us. Please, make a change to save it. Don't let it be destroyed, the next generation needs it too. 


PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment