Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bored in School

Hey guys! I know, I know! I haven't been updating for awhile now. I was tired of all the prefect stuffs, I even slept in class yesterday. Besides that, I also have nothing to update.

So now. Exam is coming very soon, I mean, very very soon!! I am so nervous about the final exam of this year and my maths sucks like shit! I think I have to study maths very very hard. Hope my friends will help me if I still don't understand it because I have the best friends in the whole wide world!

Szen Loong too feel so sleepy. I wanted to sleep when I took this picture. *yawn*

Got out from class early for duties. Biiang took this picture. If noticed, look at Kah Yee's face expression!

Wonder why she looked at the camera like that? Haha!

Ah Jie took this lovely picture of me with Biiang. Haha. FYI, I am not gay. 

So, this was my boring school life, hopefully it will change starting from next week. #woots! Hope this isn't boring for you. so this is where it ends!

PEACE!




No comments:

Post a Comment